Join us for the Annual Tri-It Triathlon! Swim, Bike and Run your way to the finish line in this fun family event. The City of Langley Tri-It Triathlon is a great event focused on first-time triathlon participants.
Notice: The Tri-It Triathlon for 2022 has been postponed from the originally scheduled date of June 12 due to unforeseen circumstances with providing a safe adult bike race route. Registration for the September date will re-open to the public in early July.
Registration for the new event date, September 3, 2022 will open in early July!
|Race Category||Participant Ages||Swim Distance||Bike Distance||Run Distance||TBD||TBD|
|Adult||15-59 years||400m||22.5km||5.1km||$60 +gst||$70 +gst|
|Adult||60+ years||400m||22.5km||5.1km||$50 +gst||$60 +gst|
|Adult Relay||15+ years||400m||22.5km||5.1km||$100 +gst||$120 +gst|
How to Register:
- Online: click the link in the table above based on the age of the participant
- By Phone: call us at 604-514-2940
- In Person: visit us at Timms Community Centre, located at 20399 Douglas Crescent, Langley BC
- Download Waiver Form
- Each participant must provide a completed waiver by June 6, 2022
- Waivers can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at Timms Community Centre
- Participants will not be permitted to participate without a completed form.
- Refund requests up to TBD: full refund
- Refund requests TBD: less $20 administrative fee
- No refunds after TBD
|Race Category||Participant Ages||Swim Distance||Bike Distance||Run Distance|
|Adult Relay||15+ years||400m||22.5km||5.1km|
*Note: Bike Course will require riders to complete laps of the course to cover the distance.
Course details will be posted in July; note that the race distances are subject to change.
1. Where do you hold the Tri-It Triathlon?
- Start/Finish: City Park, located at 20399 Douglas Crescent, Langley BC
- Swim Course: Al Anderson Memorial Pool (Outdoor)
- Bike Course: Langley City and Langley Township Roads
- Run Course: Langley City Sidewalks and Trails
2. What time do the youth races start?
- Race runs in order of age category; 5-7, 8-9, 10-11, 12-14
- Once each age category completes the race we start the next group.
3. What time do the adult races start?
- 9:30am scheduled start; may be delayed by a few minutes if the youth categories are still on course.
4. Is this a sanctioned race?
5. Do I get a commemorative t-shirt?
- Participants who register TBD (Early Bird) receive a t-shirt
- Note: relay team only receives one t-shirt.
- Commemorative T-Shirts will be made available for purchase for $20 +taxes each
- Participants are asked for their size when registering to participate
- T-shirts are unisex sizing, available in Youth S-M-L-XL and Adult S-M-L-XL
6. Are you allowed to use any support aides to complete this event?
- As a non-sanctioned race we allow participants to use:
> a life jacket and/or kickboard during the swim portion of the race
> training wheels for bicycles for youth
- Note: electric bicycles are not permitted