Langley City offers a variety of daycamps from preschool age to pre-teens. Langley City’s Recreation, Culture and Community Services Department is very proud of the quality of programs we are able to offer. Our goal is to ensure that your child has a fun and memorable experience in a safe and inclusive environment while forging new friendships with other children and our staff.
To register or for more information please call Douglas Recreation Centre at 604-514-2865
Below you will find some basics information that will help you prepare your child for camp.
- Medical Information and Release form must be filled out one week prior to your child’s first day in camp. Children will not be allowed in the program until this form is completed. Please click here to download the Medical Information and Release Form.
- Due to life threatening nut allergies, we ask that all camps are nut free zones. Please pack a lunch and snacks that does not contain nut products.
- Items your child should bring to camp each day include a water bottle, a healthy snack, a non-microwavable lunch, bathing suit, towel, weather appropriate clothing and footwear, hat and sunscreen.
- Items you should not bring to camp include iPod, handheld video games, cell phones, money or other valuable items. *Please note we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Parent Information Booklet - Please click here to download the Parent Information Booklet.
- To receive a 100% refund:
Short Programs (1 week or less), Camps, Workshops, Out Trips, and Special Events
Unless otherwise specified,
- If less than 5 business days’ notice is given, 50% of the fee will be issued
- If notice is given on or after the start date of a program, a refund will not be issued
The City of Langley is committed to supporting children with developmental disabilities or delays to successfully participate in Langley City Daycamp programs. If your child requires extra support, please contact the Recreation Supervisor at 604-514-2865. If you have any questions or require any additional information, please contact Douglas Recreation Centre at 604-514-2865.
Our Daycamp is an action-packed week that will keep even the most busy kids entertained. Whether you are registered for one week or one day, you will make memories that will last forever. Daycamp includes crafts, sports, out-trips, theme days, adventure, science, cooking and much more. We encourage participation and hope that you will try new things each day at camp.
Friday Field Trip
|Extended Play AM||
Extended Play PM
Friday Field Trips:
Friday March 20 – Fort Langley National Historic Site
Friday March 27 – Movie Theatre – White Rock
Our camp hours are from 8:30am-3:00pm. Extended Play is also available.
For more information, please call 604-514-2865.