There's nothing like taking a dip in an outdoor pool. The water, the sun, the breeze, it's the only way to soak up the summer. And with the City of Langley's outdoor pool offering children's swimming lessons, lane swimming, public swimming, aquatic fitness, and public rentals, there's something for everyone to get excited about.
Al Anderson Memorial Pool Admission Policies
• Admission rates are non-refundable
• Prices are subject to change
• Children 7 years and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian 16 years or older
• Maximum of 2 children per parent/guardian
• Children 8 years or older must meet a height requirement of 122cm (48 inches) to be admitted alone. A pool supervisor may overrule this requirement if they consider the child (8 years or older only) to be a strong swimmer
We are closed for the season. See you in 2022!