Celebrate Family Day 2022!
Family Day will look a little different this year, however there is still an opportunity for you and your family to engage in some quality time together.
Book your free 60 minute gymnasium time slot for you and your family to run, jump and play. The gymnasium will be spit into 4 spaces, allowing each family to use a quarter of the gymnasium while being separated from the other participants.
Pre-registration is required; Registration is now FULL
Activity Date & Location:
Saturday, February 19, 2022 and Monday, February 21, 2022
Timms Community Centre
Activity Time Slots:
*available on Saturday only
- 9:00am to 10:00am
- 10:15am to 11:15am
- 11:30am to 12:30pm
- 12:45pm to 1:45pm*
- 2:00pm to 3:00pm*
- 3:15pm to 4:15pm*
- 4:30pm to 5:30pm*
"We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia." "The Province of British Columbia has provided City of Langley a grant in support of our free, community Family Day activity. To learn more visit: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/governments/celebrating-british-columbia/bc-family-day"
Important to Know:
- Limit of one time slot per family for the day
- Maximum of 6 participants per booking; all participants must reside in the same household
- Covid-19 Requirements: Proof of full vaccination is required for all participants aged 12+ years. Masks must be worn when not actively participating in sport.
- 15 minutes is scheduled between each activity to all for cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, high touch items and barriers.
- Sport options will be limited to Basketball, Soccer, Badminton, Pickleball, and Parent & Tot; all activities are non-competitive and low-intensity