2019 Fall Recreation Guide Now available for online viewing
Click here to view the Fall Recreation Guide; registration information for classes offered from September to December 2019. Program registration opens on Thursday, August 1, 2019.
The 2020 Winter Recreation Guide, for programs and events offered from January to April 2020, will be available on Thursday, November 28, 2019.
Printed copies are available for pick up at Douglas Recreation Centre, or Timms Community Centre, or at Langley branches of the Fraser Valley Regional Library, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have one mailed to you.
Register Online and SAVE 10%!
If you register for courses online you can SAVE 10% (some restrictions apply).
To access our online registration system, click on the RecConnect Now button below and create your new account, or access your current account. If you need assistance, contact us at recreation(at)langleycity.ca or call 604.514.2940.
Once you have your account setup, you can explore the additional features of our online registration:
- Register for City of Langley recreation activities
- Purchase memberships for fitness classes and weight room drop-ins
- Personalize and manage participant profiles
- Create wishlists for family and friends
- Sync activity schedules to your calendar
- Receive activity notification based on your preferences.